Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are our Agents. You can help us share information on eveything comic book, film and gaming related - Be yourself Agents

Agent Comics HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney acquire Lucasarts...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malt
Novice Agent
Novice Agent
Malt

Disney acquire Lucasarts... Empty
PostSubject: Disney acquire Lucasarts...   Disney acquire Lucasarts... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 am

3 new Star Wars films announced and more to follow! Surprised

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20146942

Nuts! They've done OK with Marvel so I hope they can do the same with the Star Wars franchise..
Back to top Go down
Agent K
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent K

PostSubject: Re: Disney acquire Lucasarts...   Disney acquire Lucasarts... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:53 pm

hope so, but the better Star Wars films were the darker ones. I dont think Disney will go dark with them being family orientated as they are.
Back to top Go down
Malt
Novice Agent
Novice Agent
Malt

PostSubject: Re: Disney acquire Lucasarts...   Disney acquire Lucasarts... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Agent K wrote:
hope so, but the better Star Wars films were the darker ones. I dont think Disney will go dark with them being family orientated as they are.

I don't know about that K, they owned Miramax when the likes of Kill Bill and several other Tarantino films were released mate..

Disney won't interfere with the running of Lucasfilm, they'll just back them with their massive financial clout and then reap the profits afterwards. Lets not forget the Star Wars franchise has massive potential for making money once you take the merchandising into account and Disney will not mess about and alienate the fans..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney acquire Lucasarts...   Disney acquire Lucasarts... Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney acquire Lucasarts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agent Comics :: Films :: Film News-
Jump to: