Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are our Agents. You can help us share information on eveything comic book, film and gaming related - Be yourself Agents

Agent Comics HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent J (Hawky)
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent J (Hawky)

Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) Empty
PostSubject: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 am

Here are some ideas I have for Avengers 2 divided into the following categories. What I want to See, What I don't want to see, New Members, Villains, Story Overview, and Story Outline.

What I want to See:

More Banter: One of the funnest part of Avengers for me was the scene where they are all arguing on the Helicarrier which established the fact that they are a team, but neccesarily like each other. I would like to see that explored more in the sequel.

Some Buildup: I'm not talking about in Avengers 2 in particular, but I would like the Marvel movies that come out before Avengers 2 to perhaps buildup to the Avengers sequel much like the other Marvel movies built up to Avengers.

Ant-man and possibly Wasp : Since Ant-man and Wasp are two founding members of the Avengers I found it kind of sad they didn't even get a mention in Avengers(if they did and I missed it let me know). I don't exactly know the status of Ant-man movie,but I'm assuming it will come out before Avengers 2 so that should make way for Ant-man to appear. I believe that movie will feature the Hank Pym and Scott Lang versions of Ant-man with Scott Lang being the present day Ant-man. If that's the case then Scott Lang will probably be the one featured in Avengers 2 and since Wasp is the wife of Hank Pym she might not be featured of course Wasp origins could be changed so she is the wife of Scott Lang.

What I don't want to See:

Too many new additions to the cast: Pretty much every marvel character has probably been an Avenger at some point, but I think adding too many new avengers in Avengers 2 would be a mistake as there is only so much screen-time allotted. I think Ant-man, possibly Wasp and maybe one or two others would work.

New Members:

Ant-man: For me this would probably be the only guaranteed new addition.

Wasp(possible): Read above

Black Panther (possible) : Black Panther has already been somewhat hinted at with Iron Man using vibranium, but I think perhaps Black Panther could be saved for Avengers 3

War Machine(possible): War Machine was absent from Avengers and I could see him being confined to the Iron Man franchise, but he would be a good addition to the team.

Falcon(possible): Captain America's crime-fighting partner like War Machine would probably be confined to his respective franchise, but he could make an appearance.

Mockingbird(possible): Mockingbird would be a fairly simple member to set up as she is just a former SHIELD.

Captain Marvel(possible): With Thanos most likely being the villain for Avengers 2 Marvel could provide a cosmic threat for him and set up for the appearance of the Kree in later sequels.

Villains:

Thanos: Thanos was featured at the end of Avengers and would make the obvious choice for villain. Avengers 2 would probably see him on his quest for the Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity Gems which would give him god-like power.

Chitauri: The Chitauri were revealed to be working for Thanos at the end of Avengers so they would probably make an appearance. In the comics they are an alternate version of the Skrulls so establishing a link between them and the Skrulls could set up a sequel.

The Masters of Evil: Mandarin could possibly be working with Thanos who maybe helped him build his ten rings. The other members would include returning villains from various Marvel movies including Justin Hammer, Abomination, The Executioner, The Second Baron Zemo and and maybe Ulysses Klaw with perhaps some new members.

Story Overview: The story would start with the members of the Avengers being attacked by various members of the masters of Evil under the leadership of Mandarin who is hoping to distract the Avengers so Thanos can come to earth and retrieve the infinity gems which have been hidden on earth.
Back to top Go down
Agent J (Hawky)
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent J (Hawky)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 am

Story outline to follow..............
Back to top Go down
Agent K
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent K

PostSubject: Re: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 am

nice!

but Mandrin look to be the baddie in Iron Man 3. So are you thinking he'll be in both, like Loki was?
Back to top Go down
Agent J (Hawky)
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent J (Hawky)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:54 am

yep, he is the natural bad guy for Ironman
Back to top Go down
Agent J (Hawky)
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent J (Hawky)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 am

Story Outline:

Part I:

1. Each member of the avengers is seperately attacked by a different villain. Iron Man by Justin Hammer, Hulk by Abomination, Captain America by Baron Zemo, Thor by the Executioner, Hawkeye by the Swordsman(his former teacher), and Black Widow by Red guardian(her former husband and kind of a Russian captain America)

2. At the same time SHIELD is attacked and the numerous supervillain prisons have are broken into and many different c/d-list Marvel villains are unleashed. At the same time Scott Lang, Ant-man is working with SHIELD to create an army of robots(Ultron) for combat using some tasseract weapon technology they have left over.

3. Thanos breaks into Odin's vault in asgard and steals the Infinity Gauntlet. He also rescues Loki from his imprisonment.

Part II:

1. The Avengers all defeat there respective foes and then learn of the prisoner escape. They go to help SHIELD and their army of Ultrons round-up the criminals. We first see Ant-man in action as he helps.

2. The newly regrouped masters of Evil, now led by Mandarin, attack the avengers again and as they are defeated Mandarin reveals that Thanos is coming.

3. The Avengers assemble(maybe with Falcon and war machine) and Fury reveals that SHIELD knows about Thanos and the infinity gauntlet.

Part III:

1. Thanos arrives on Earth along with an army of Chitauri. The army spreads out around the world in search of the six Infinity Gems.

2. The Avengers and SHIELD agents split up into teams to go after the respective gems. Captain America and Falcon go to Wakanda(I think in Captain America 2 this will also where he will go), Iron Man and War Machine go to Egypt, Nick Fury and Maria Hill go to Paris, Thor and SHIELD agent Bobbi Morse(mockingbird) go to Norway, Ant-man and Hulk go to Greece, and Hawkeye and Black Widow go to Moscow(or perhaps Morse and Hawkeye will team up given their history in the comics), If Wasp is in the movie then the team-ups will be a little different

3. Each of the respective teams (along with some Ultron robots) fight, but are defeated and the Chitauri gain all six of the gems. Perhaps in Wakanda, T'Chaka, the current king is killed, setting the stage for his son T'Challa to become king and eventually join the avengers as Black Panther

Part III:

1. Thanos retrieve all the gems and attempts to use the Infinity Gauntlet. The Avengers regroup and defeat him.

2. The team recoups after their victory and Tony reveals the new Stark tower where they will all live

Tag: At the end with see Ultron becoming self-aware, setting him up as the villain for Avengers 3.

There are some of my ideas for Avengers 2. Tell me what you think and what you want to see in Avengers 2.
Back to top Go down
Agent K
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent K

PostSubject: Re: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:53 am

I think part 1.3 is a goer. Ive been thinkin that thanos will have to get the gauntlet from odins tresure room since i spotted it there in Thor.
Back to top Go down
Malt
Novice Agent
Novice Agent
Malt

PostSubject: Re: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

I'd like to see more fan boy nods to the rest of the Marvel universe. Not so much characters appearing left right and centre, but most of the Marvel guys are all pretty much famous in the Marvel universe so a few mentions in dialogue like 'that spider guy' or 'those 4 fantastic guys, can't think of what they call themselves' etc, would go down a treat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)   Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky) Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers 2 - Through the eyes of Agent J (Hawky)
Page 1 of 1