Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are our Agents. You can help us share information on eveything comic book, film and gaming related - Be yourself Agents

Agent Comics HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ironman 3 End Credit Cameos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent J (Hawky)
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent J (Hawky)

Ironman 3 End Credit Cameos Empty
PostSubject: Ironman 3 End Credit Cameos   Ironman 3 End Credit Cameos EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 am

With the highly anticipated release of Iron Man3, who will appear in the famous Marvel End Credits Cameo. Up to now we have seen Thanos, Thors Hammer, Loki and the big man Nick Fury. All of these have made the audiences talk and speculate for upcoming Marvel films. This is something Marvel have done right every time.

My thoughts are as follows.....

Agent Phil Coulson - ok hear me out.... Earlier in the Avengers film Tony and Phil talk about LMD (life model decoys). Now we all know Josh Whedon likes to kill off people and bring them back. Seeing as Phil was the final straw for the Avengers to unite, I wouldn't be surprised if Phil made a come back, also with the S.H.E.I.L.D tv show in the works, Agent Coulson could be the main Agent.

Ant-man (Hank Pym) - The Ant-man film looks like a definite addition to the Marvel Universe, this one would make sense, and Hank could be the one who built the LMD for Phil Coulson.

Heroes For Hire - This is just my wish, I love the Heroes For Hire, Iron Fist and Luke Cage are an excellent team, and I really want to see a spin off or more cameos for these two, maybe with the upcoming Avengers film, there could be a slot for them, also in the S.H.E.I.L.D TV series the Heroes For Hire could easily cross over into this. This one is the most unlikely, but I can dream.

Thor - This is Agent K's idea, again with the new Thor film being shot this again makes sense, maybe introduce the Dark Elf's, Loki being held in Asgardian jail, or even Thor watching over Earth with maybe SIF looking on. The options are endless.

Guardians of the Galaxy - With Thanos being the "hint" for the next Avengers film, the Guardians make the obvious link (note, Ironman has just joined the Guardians in the comics). The more I think about this cameo, the more I like it. I'm not sure of the direction of the film, and would love to see the casting, especially Groot and Racoon!

Those are my thoughts, now onto you.........
Back to top Go down

Ironman 3 End Credit Cameos
Page 1 of 1