Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are our Agents. You can help us share information on eveything comic book, film and gaming related - Be yourself Agents

Agent Comics HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent K
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent K

Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:30 am

Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier Tom_Clancy_Ghost_Recon_Future_Soldier_Game_Cover

Ever since i first brought my PS3 ive been playing all the COD games, and its been tough finding another shooter that meets that standard.
Probably my favourite mission in all shooters ive played is 'all gillied up' in COD4. I loved the stealth aspect and hoped the sequels had more of it.. I was dissapionted as you may know.

So i set out to find a shooter that had the same high standards and more stealthy missions. I almost gave up as i didnt think there were any out there... Until i played Ghost recon - future soldier.

Now, I quite often read reviews that ruin the enjoyment of finding amazing features of the game for yourself, which in turn ruins the wow factor, so i wont tell you too much detail. But i have to say how impressed i was with the mix of stealth and cinematic action that you can use whenever you feel like it. Simple things like running and switching cover is a joy to watch and do: add that to the fact that you get reflective camouflage, a host of other hi-tech equipment and the fact that you can control your team, and you have a game that i really enjoyed which is up there with the good COD's...if not more enjoyale!
Agant K's rating - 9 / 10.
Back to top Go down
Malt
Novice Agent
Novice Agent
Malt

PostSubject: Re: Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Totally agree, 'all gillied up' is probably the best single player experience I've ever had when playing a FPS. I haven't experienced the pure adrenaline rush or pounding heart you get when you have to get your position just right and wait perfectly still for the tanks and infantry soldiers to pass in any other game!

Haven't played any of the ghost recon games to date, the only Tom Clancy ones I've played are the HAWX ones which tie in to the ghost recon ones. If I remember right, one of the early missions has you giving air cover to the ghosts as they go about their thing on the ground.

I used to play a fair bit of COD 4, WaW, MW2 & Black Ops online, but since I've been at Battlefield 3 I haven't bothered. I seriously recommend BF3 on the strength of the online multiplayer alone. It gives a much more realistic representation of battle and you have to take things like bullet drop into account for long range sniping. Nothing gives you greater satisfaction than winning an 'Enemy at the Gates' style sniping battle at long range with another sniper! My longest headshot on it so far is 320m. It takes a lot more thought to be good at it than COD and its more geared towards working as a squad and as a team to complete objectives.
Back to top Go down
Agent K
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent K

PostSubject: Re: Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Yeah i used to be really in to COD online, even ran a clan with a website and everything, but it went downhill after cod4. Online has become a test of your connection speed rather than your skill, and connecting to friends lobbies is an achievment in itself!
A few people now have said the same about Bf3 so might have to give it a go.... After assassins creed 3 of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier Empty

Back to top Go down

Review - Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Page 1 of 1