Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Agent Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are our Agents. You can help us share information on eveything comic book, film and gaming related - Be yourself Agents

Agent Comics HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Far Cry 3 Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent K
Avenger Agent
Avenger Agent
Agent K

Far Cry 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Far Cry 3 Review   Far Cry 3 Review EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Far Cry 3 Review 250px-Far_Cry_3_PAL_box_art

I know, it's been out for ages, but I haven't had much time to play since i'm now a house husband!

Anyway, the main reason for me playing such a game that's been out for months was the fact that the trailer during E3 2012 for Far Cry 3 featured boobies and a fit girl having sex with you... What can i say, i'm shallow.

I'm not the biggest fan of 1st person adventures, they've always seemed a bit unrealistic to me, so it took a while to get in to this game. What kept my interest was the story and action sequences. I wont give a lot away but lets just say you shouldn't be playing this if your under 18.

I was glad that i stuck at it as the fluidity and realism of the 1st person view is some of the best I've seen. You think to yourself that that's actually what it would look and feel like if i was there, so well done Ubisoft.

I'm new to Far Cry, no 3 is the first one I've played so i was a bit confused with the story - how did they get to the island etc but this didn't put me off and don't let it you. The game features a nice mix of stealth and all out shooting sections and to keep it interesting there's even some really messed up shit. Being fed drugs makes for some crazy hallucinations and yes the sequence that was in the E3 trailer is there too.

Hunting was one of the highlights and unlike other games I've played this year (ac3 etc) it is actually useful, so i recommend that you do it if your playing as you'll need bigger weapon holsters and ammo pouches - some of the missions are quite challenging.

Now there are 2 endings to this game SPOILER ALERT...
You can either choose to save your friends or join Citra (the girl in the trailer)
Both options are a bit depressing, but if you want more sex scenes then join Citra!

To sum up, its a game i'm glad i played. It took a while to get in to but was glad i did. It has a pretty decent music score too with songs from the likes of Skrillex etc.

Agent K's rating: 7/10
Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 Review
Page 1 of 1